View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:49 AM   #7
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
And I'm interrested in the WePad, but only if I can run Win7 on it.
I am with you 100% here. I am very interested in this device, and the specs appear like it should be able run Windows 7. Please note that it also has an SDHC card reader built-in.

I am also keeping a close eye on the HP Slate, which also looks very promising!

I also just looked at the ASUS eeepad in the link above, it appears to be a very promising device too! My ASUS netbook has been absolutely fantastic, and is still running strong after several years. A netbook in a tablet format would just be a dream come true for me!

Last edited by CyGuy; 04-23-2010 at 08:53 AM.
CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote