View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 11:31 AM   #94
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
rbentley,
did you download the ixl file that excludes everything,
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...2&postcount=70

...and then edited it appropriately for the comics you want to include? I just tried it myself and it seems to work without a problem (iSiloX V4.10b3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbentley101
I cant get the Comics With All Images Excluded to work anymore. It has worked for a couple years for me, but now it just hangs it. It starts to download the page but only gets a tiny way in and then hangs up. My other 14 links work fine. I have tried removing and readding it and it doesnt correct the problem. The page is still up because if I paste the link in my browser I do get the comics but I can't get IsiloX to d/l and covert it. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on fixing it? I am going into Doonsbury withdrawl.