View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger1322 View Post
Now that I have Windows 7 I can no longer get eBookwise Librarian to convert books downloaded from Muncey's. I can't even get a response from Librarian support so I am going to switch to Nook - too bad, eBookwise has been my favorite for years.
Just wondering, as ive also upgraded to windows 7 and have no problems, did you re-enter your registration number into the librarian software?

If you dont, you only have a limited time frame for conversions etc, because it considers itself to be in demo mode till you do.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote