View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 02:34 AM   #8
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLock View Post
Just out of curiosity, what happened to it? Seems like a tease when there isn't a conclusion to the story.
I'm not really sure. I took it out of his laptop bag to use it and that's when I noticed it. I left it in there for a couple days just to see what his reaction would be but he hasn't much down time to read so he didn't know. When I asked him what he was reading, it was clear that he hadn't used it in a few days.

The laptop bag is a soft case that goes into a bigger rolling laptop bag. He's pretty careful with it because his laptop is in there, but I think that it was leaning against something and possibly the power supply, but more likely, based on the indentation on the cover, the hard case for his sunglasses just happened to move to a spot that may have pressed onto the screen. It may have been just the pressure from zipping it up and stuff moving about that did it. Ironically, I bought him the sunglasses and case for his birthday just a few months ago. I guess it's good to know something I bought still has great protection.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote