View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #42
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLock View Post
Wi-fi attracts me if I can just grab content off my computer without having to actually plug it in. I can be anywhere in the house and if I feel the need arise, I can look through my content on my PC and just load it up. It would be great if I can access stores through the wi-fi connection, so maybe they'll implement that one day. I can imagine lounging in the backyard and just instantly grab a book to read without having to return to my computer or if they made a store accessible by wi-fi, I can just download a book at any wi-fi hotspot.

I also believe they can make it so that Wi-fi doesn't have to be on all the time so it doesn't drain your batteries. So if there is no negative impact on battery life if you decide to leave it turned off, and the cost of putting wi-fi doesn't drastically increase the cost of the device, why not have it?
Very true. It would be a nice feature, but not a selling point for me, personally.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote