View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:53 AM   #1
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Why HarryT doesnt freak out and Granny Does!!!

Funny I have only been on hear for year and half or so. I actually do like the site and the vast amount of info on ebooks and ereaders that is available here.

Yet, I have learned that this site is very much like many a forum. The groups form and the Leaders and the Followers are put in their place. There are exceptions, but it seems that the emotion and pathetic responses of all parties (including me) takes its toll.

So. I named this thread for several reasons:

1. It is in the lounge: As far as I know that means a relaxed discussion.

3. HarryT and I have had problems on threads in the past but he always lets it go and looks at the positive side of a thread or the interest of the thread. He also respects the person on threads after the previous altercation.

4. Granny and the MR posse attack anything that is not PR or "Correct" to their thinking. They post and KNOW.

5. Hello. This is the Lounge IF you do not like this post. DO not Respond.

6. How long will it take Granny to insult me again? Haha.

hidari
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote