View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:32 AM   #14
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
I think GoodReader does it if you select it from configuration.
Do you think or are you sure? In either case, I am looking for a free program for play with it in the Apple store in the first place, as I do not own an iDevice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
For the moment I will only check out Documents by Readdle and Foxit Mobile PDF which are free. As it is the case I am checking out apps in a store as I do not own an iDevice.
Guys and gals, do you mind telling me the step by step instructions how to crop margins in both Foxit and Documents? As I was in the Apple store the other day, installed the apps on their machine but could not figure out how to crop the margins. A Google search only brought up this very thread.

To crop margins like this, to be more precise:
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
What I really would like in margin cropping is if, let's say that is the case with most books the side margins are more pronounced than the lift and right ones, so cropping does not fully cut out the left-right, so you still have to scroll down just a little to read the full page (like the default PDF reader in Android), but the professional solution would look like they would completely cut out top-bottom, leave a little on the sides so you don't have to scroll down to see a single page. And it would also use horizontal page turning, that would be awesome. Free or paid, IOS or Android, I wonder if anyone made such a reader app yet.
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote