View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #11
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewphoenix123 View Post
After the update I now have the stupid title always shown on top in .epubs as well.

-> factory reset and back to 2.5.1.
Luckily the update didn't come through for me. And I won't download it if the title is always on epubs either, thanks for the heads up on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I understand not liking or wanting something like this. I don't understand making this so important that you would forgo bug fixes and new features you might enjoy. Tell me more, if you can about how that works?
It's simple... it takes away from my reading enjoyment when I see that title on every page. It's annoying and irritating. I don't read to be annoyed and irritated.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote