View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:50 PM   #47
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Along with Amazon, Goodreads is essential for me in determining if a book is worthwhile. Goodreads also helps sort out a book's publishing history. Then I buy from the store with the best price, often Kobo with their discounts. A high percentage of 5-star reviews eliminates a book from consideration as fast as a low rating average.

Since I am obsessive about finishing the books I begin, I never begin a book until I've learned all I can about it and am justifiably hopeful that I will enjoy it.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote