View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
It might just be a firmware bug. I don't use notes myself so I haven't come across it. I do however recall there being a bug about notes not being saved properly if you don't exit the note in a specific way. I think it was the difference between hitting the "X" and hitting "Done" or something. I'm sorry I can't check right now as my device isn't with me. If you search this forum you might find the bug in question.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote