View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #28
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I modified the makefile.pb file and got it to build under sergeyvl12's SDK. The attached zip file contains the program and the modified makefile. Copy the mindcraft.app file to the /applications directory. You should also create a directory called "decks" in the same applications directory, and copy your deck files into that. I've tried the program with the capitals sample deck, and it seems to work, but I've never used mindcraft before and have no idea if it's working like it should.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mindcraft.zip (254.3 KB, 197 views)
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote