View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Kepub - how does it work?

I'm a new Kobo ereader person (Glo), although I have been purchasing Kobo books for quite some time - so pardon my ignorance on the following matters.

Below is a Kepub file - which relates to a Kobo book I purchased.

eb7c32c6-5004-4dc0-b1d8-26c59fd3b505

My questions are:

-Is a Kobo ebook/app the only way of reading this file?

- Can Calibre import this file format? (I can't work out how)

- Is this file format somehow convertible so that Calibre can understand it?

Am I right in thinking that if, for some reason, you can only download a kepub file (say because the ADE link is stuffed) that you can't ever actually get the book into Calibre and clean it, and convert it etc
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote