View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #73
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
One thing that always baffles me about these threads is that some of those who re-read seem to think there's something odd about those who don't, and vice versa. Life is too short to constantly look for "why what I do is better", folks.
I don't think it's always about "better". Sometimes it's truly just bafflement.

For example, I don't "get" people who read the end of the book first. So if I say "really, why would you do that?!" I'm not trying to imply "you idiot", I'm just trying to understand why that would be something people would choose to do.

I didn't think this thread had turned into the "you idiot" kind of discussion (at least not yet).
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote