View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #12
tea2
Zealot
tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tea2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd ed, Kindle 2, iPad Mini 4, Aura One.
For me, it was a space-saving measure. No more room for bookshelves or books, except every once in awhile when I cull through (In terms of numbers, I try to buy only what I get rid of so as to keep the numbers the same). I've found my ereader much easier for travelling, taking to work to read on breaks, etc. But I just can't buy books the way I used to...otherwise it'll get to be like something on Hoarders, lol. Still enjoy browsing and looking at paper books.

I'm also a bit of a gadget geek, so I enjoy the gadget aspect too.
tea2 is offline   Reply With Quote