View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #12
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
I and others have posted about Web Sites. I have started at least one thread, if not 2, and contributed to others. I strongly believe in Web Sites and I think they will only grow more important in the future.
Actually, I have several sites (his voice dropped and he glanced around) because I write under several names in different genre.
I don't sell from the sites because my plate is full and I don't have the time to keep up with it and do a good job.

I don't think it hurts but I would advise doing it only if you need a break from your writing or your job and you are taking proper care of family matters.

1and1 (host) will set you up if you want to try it.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote