View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:16 AM   #50
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I would be keenly interested in any screen improvement plus lighting. The battery life sounds too good to be true. Wait and see, eh?

I do like having both buttons and touch in my PRS-650 but I could live without the buttons for a screen, battery, and lighting improvement. I lug my Sony LED light/case everywhere and it adds weight & bulk.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote