View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:17 PM   #7
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Probably a new eink device. The NOOK is way past due for a cosmetic refresh. Hope it's touch screen.
Same here. Full e-ink touch screen please!

I was planning to get a Sony 950... now I'm wondering if I should kick back 'n wait and see what BN might bring out. No guarantee I'd like it better than the Sony, but if it's only a month...

The other thought that occurred to me was some kind of less expensive LCD reader for KIDS... with parental controls and a separate children's ebook store linked to the device, so they wouldn't be exposed to the "racy" stuff. I've always thought that a product something like that could be a big hit with parents.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote