View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I am confused as Calibre does not run on an iPod or iPad

I suspect you really mean you are using Stanza? If so this is really a Stanza (or iOS) problem which is unfortunate as Stanza is no longer being maintained or updated as far as I can see. However in my experience you get a far more reliable connection from Stanza if you use the IP address:Port of the computer running the Calibre Content server rather than relying on Bonjour to locate it.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote