View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 05:16 PM   #903
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Device: Onyx T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubertphava View Post
Pocketbook eh? It seems a good app. Installed on ny nexus-6 is ok but if i try to install on my t68, GPlay says it's non compatible with my software version.
Current pocketbook version is (according with Gplay): 2.01
What version have you, Brando?

HP
I have 2.01. You can't install it via Gplay but have to download the apk and install it on the device (i can pass it to you if you need it). It works almost perfectly. The only problem i have is that one of the configuration menus is not readable (black on black). but when you select the line the options are readable again
I like pocketbook because it maintains the original layout, format and font of the ebook i'm reading and it's what i want.
I was not able to do the same with Alreader nor with Moon+ reader (i have the paid version).
I'm also thinking to buy a pocketbook device to replace my T68... but I don't like them aesthetically...

regards
Brandobras is offline   Reply With Quote