View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #41
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
...Thanks for letting us know.
Gee, sparkle... Way to stomp on my feelings. How do I get to be one of "us"?

Thank YOU for letting me know the cover even existed. It's not perfect, but I like it a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
...It's really feels like a book with the cover. I take my PW everywhere...
Funny, but to me it doesn't feel that way. I'm not exactly new to the Kindle Experience, but none of the others struck me the way the PW does. The Belkin case took some of the edge off, but the dirt cheap poetic case put most of it back on. Using it with no case, it was like this mystical magical... object that had words on it... that told me stories... kinda like a Magic 8 Ball squashed flat and made lots smarter.

Part of it is that there are nearly no moving parts. Part of it is that I don't have to play with it for the optimal font setting for the current light. It just works! magic... or magyk, or something.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote