View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #39
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Are you talking the official Amazon PW cover? If you are, you can fold the cover back with no problems. I really love the cover, it's perfect! I always read with mine folded back.

The only magnetic cover I have heard of that has that problem (where it turns off if you fold it back) is the poetic cover. This cover has that problem:

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-SLIMLIN...tic+paperwhite

The official Amazon cover does not have that problem at all. You can also fix the problem on the Poetic cover by adding tinfoil inside opposite to where the magnet is, should you really want that cover.
Actually, the current poetic cover doesn't. For $4.95 and free shipping, I figured I couldn't beat it since I wasn't having much success with modifying this case with the magnets I had. It might be a newer model; the chrome sword and poetic instead if being horizontal are vertical up the outside edge. It protects the screen, turns the PW off and on, and it's dirt cheap. I don't know how much drop protection it gives since it's a hard polyethylene shell with no play, but since I don't plan to drop it...

I can use the tinfoil to make a hat so Amazon can't tell what I'm reading.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote