View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Without publishers I would not have read many books. Perhaps they do not publish every book that is submitted, but they do not keep good authors from the market. There are other publishers and a rejection slip is not a blacklist. There are other publishers.

Publishers are a business. They make their decisions based on the bottom line because they want to stay in business and perhaps unlike anyone else in the world make a profit. Keep their jobs even.

I may not agree with their decisions but I am pretty sure that none of them are based on a desire to keep good authors down or torment their customers. I know certain people are made extremely unhappy that the publishers do not do exaactly as they wish but I doubt very much that it is the intent of the publisher to make anyone unhappy.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote