View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 06:54 AM   #20
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
help please. I am stuck on doing the workwround instructions to link CC to my dropbox on a new device
my dropbox does not use a Gmail address . and when I try to conenct , CCC hands at authenticating
that prompted me to come here & re-read how to do the workaround, but that seems to involce changing my dropbox email. Surely, if I have to change my dropbox email to a new gmail will that mess up how all my other existing devices log into dropbox ?
and also - don't want to shake any trees that will lose me my 3 device limit exemption for devices that are already logged in

i have about 15 devices logged into the same free dropbox, on a non gmail address. i have had this dropbox fro many years and have grown it to ~15Gb with referrals.

what are my options please with pros and cons
i could mirror my calibre library into G drive, but I really don't want to do that, as it has known issues. But is it safe, if I only put a backup of the local folder into G drive and only use it for CC to access when local PC is OFF ?
I could copy it into ploud but pcloud support is not here yet...
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote