View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 02:49 AM   #389
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Menard View Post
I have in my head an image of the plug-in prompting me for what word I want to look for (eg, "sigil"), maybe even asking if I want to check in the opf file or the html. If that's any sort of possibility and not just crazy talk from someone who has no idea how this actually works, that would be incredibly useful.
Actually I had the same idea for an enhancement request but perhaps simpler.

An input text field where you could enter any text and search the whole library or a scope.

In my case, I have many epubs generated from MS Word. Normally, these epubs do not have the best formatting and I would like to be able to enter "Microsoft" in an input field and get all the books where that word exists. In the case of MS Word generated epubs there's usually a meta tag defining this.

The possibility of find a string in your library or a scope would be absolutely great.
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote