View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 01:58 PM   #3542
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
This week . . .

Romantic Suspense Series by Karen Rose
#21 - Death is Not Enough (Baltimore #6) - 4
Listened, narration is very good. Will have to wait a couple weeks for the next one.
Midnight Breed by Lara Aidrian
#15 - Claimed in Shadows - 3
Listened to #13, narration is very good. That's the last one I own. Dropping the series for awhile to work off Mount TBR.
Magic Side by Veronica Douglas
#4 - Shadow Kissed (Wolf Bound #4) - 2.5
KU. Earlier books in the series were better. On the positive side, the few cartoony aspects that appeared in earlier books are gone in the later books. There's another one in the same world due out later this year starting a new story arc. It's gotten too dreamworlds/evil gods-ish for me. It's getting moved to my "nothing better to read" pile.
BDB by J.R. Ward
#21 - Blood Truth (BDB: Legacy #4) - 3.5
Narration still OK. Last of the Legacy spin-off. Hopefully the trainees get fully pulled into the main series now.
Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren - 4
Listened, narration is very good. A little slow moving. Has Colleen Hoover kind of feel.
Something Wilder by Christina Lauren - 4
Listened, narration is good. The romance/relationship takes a backseat to the adventure in this one. Second chance romance x "Romancing the Stone" kind of mash up.

Purchased: none
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote