View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The two features I was looking forward to are:

Finally free from that stupid, cheaply made cable. Now I can sync my touch from my speaker docks. The rest of the new features are no big deal.
I didn't mind the cable all that much-until I packed my laptop for moving and lost access to my laptop for downloading and syncing. I ended up having to buy and download the Downcast app. to sync my podcasts.
Looking forward to wireless syncing, but probably will stay with Downcast for my podcasts.
The cable is great for fast recharging, though. Are the iDevice docks any better?
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote