View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:46 AM   #2
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Yeah I agree. I had to use my daughter's computer to do this before. I have an iPod Classic too, and I'll have to update that off her computer, but if I'm right, and maybe you can answer this, if I order music on my iPad, will it automatically show up on iTunes on her computer, and then synch to my iPod Classic when I hook it up?
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote