Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 01:55 PM   #12
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Is the '!' the shift of the key with '1' on it? Why would Qt detect the numeral 1 as an !?

Is this a Windows Qt bug or keyboard specific?
I don't know. I think that in all keyboards when you have to type the symbol "!", you have to press "Shift+1". So I believe that Qt must think that we are pressing the combination Ctrl+!. I say that because if in Sigil.ini, I write as a shortcut "Ctrl+!" or "Ctrl+Shift+1", both ways work. But not "Ctrl+Shift+!". But when in the shortcut dialog we press "Ctrl+Shift+1", there is written "Ctrl+Shift+!", the combination that is not working. So I don't know where is the origen of the issue.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote