View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 04:53 PM   #11
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtiangha View Post
I downloaded the addons bundle and took a peek. I have a few questions: Is it possible to install InkBox without having to install KFMon too? I prefer to use NickelMenu to launch things, so I really have no use for it. Finally, how much of it is absolutely needed to be copied over along with the InkBox folder? Would just the InkBox folder be good enough? What's the absolute minimum for the program to work alongside nickel? I ask mainly because of storage considerations. Thanks and good work on figuring out how to install a proper distro on these things!
Hmm, you could create a NickelMenu entry for it, though some reported that it was not launching properly. I used KFMon as I'm more familiar with it than NickelMenu, but it's yours to choose (though, KFMon won't eat your space, the bare bundle is about 1.5MB). Except that, all that's there is necessary, particularly Qt because otherwise InkBox won't launch. If you have Python3 installed with NiLuJe's stuff, I guess you could delete the Python folder, but there may be problems.
I'm about to release v1.3 on both OS and add-on form, so stay tuned for that if you like it!
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote