View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 02:05 AM   #1752
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
The YourClassical piece, which marks the beginning of this week's (M-F) slate of classical freebies is from composer Giuseppe Verdi.

The piece is La forza del destino: Overture.

The piece varies wildly in intensity, volume, and tempo. Not my thang, seeing how I like to listen to classical music for soothing my savage breast (yes, "breast" is correct; not "beast), and such like. But it might be just the kind of classical music that you like. To each his own.

If you wish to download the free MP3, go to this webpage, and click on the "Direct MP3 download link."

I'm looking forward to this rest of this week's daily (M-F) free classical pieces!
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote