View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 08:30 PM   #1751
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Is this thread only for downloads?

From time to time I see box sets of CDs and DVDs on sale. I would post them if anyone is interested. What say you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
There was a very special deal on audiobooks on CD's that I ran across about 9 months ago. I asked the moderator of the thread if we were allowed to post any physical-media audiobooks. He said that he didn't mind if we posted an occasional deal (the implication was, don't do too much of it). Perhaps that would be the sentiment of the other moderators for other threads, like this one.

If it was me, I would ask first. That's despite the saying that, "it's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission (meaning that once you've done something that you shouldn't have, what's the supervisor going to do about it? It's already been done, and no one can change that. On the other hand, if you ask for permission, he/she can always say "no," and you won't get to do what you want to do)".
This question is now being reviewed by the moderator staff. We'll post the decision after it's been made.

tm
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote