View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #11
crissman
Connoisseur
crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura H20,Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjt57 View Post
Regarding collections I'd love it if I was able to see, say, the Jack Reacher collection sorted in order. When I buy them off of Amazon they don't show up like that. So, when I finish one book and want to read the next I have to go to the store (or google) to see which book's next.
That is exactly what my main issue was and found that the best way for me to solve it was to just enter it in the title field then reconvert the mobi file to reflect the new changes and send it to the Paperwhite.

After that I change the viewing option to list view instead of cover view then I can see the title of the book and series and series number.

Example of how it would appear on the Paperwhite in list view

Killing Floor - Jack Reacher [1]
Lee Child
crissman is offline   Reply With Quote