View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 07:58 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Then, in CC, I tapped the Google button when Dropbox asked me to authenticate and entered the new email address and password. Google asked me for permission to let dropbox see the account (contacts), then Dropbox signed me in.

EDIT: If you already use a gmail address for for Dropbox then you can use the "Use Google" button without changing anything. I chose not to do this because I keep separate email addresses for nearly everything.

I just assumed that my access to Dropbox via CC was dead or dying. I don't use it often. I just tried the connection and it appears to work fine, which most likely means I initially logged in via Google and the association is still set. Thanks for letting us know.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote