Thread: Naming PDF's
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 10:46 AM   #8
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by malduin View Post
Its probably obvious to most people but I can't figure out how to rename my PDFs.
Well to be far I wen through a lot of the same frustration before I figured it out.

Solution1:
Since you are creating the PDF. There is a free tool called Primo PDF that installs as a print driver. When printing(creating a PDF) the UI pops up and allows you to give the PDF a name and set the Author before the PDF is created.

Solution2:
I came across a free tool that allows the user to modify the PDF meta data. I posted the link in this thread

Soluiton3:
Or you can do both.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote