View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #1496
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I've finished Cold Days and I'm confused about
Spoiler:

references to Harry's parasite. But he's not infected with the "nemesis", so... it's a different type of infection? Not related to the knight's mantle?

Karrin needs more time? The guy just came back from the dead. I would have thought that she'd seize a second chance at their relationship. Given that he's feeling all kinds of randy, I don't think he's going to be able to wait around for her.

Molly will be fantastic in her new job. Can't wait to see what her first adventure is.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote