View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
10" Kindle Fire out by the holidays?

This was from a couple of weeks ago (Sept. 30th), and I meant to post it then but didn't get around to it. According to an an article at Digitimes, Amazon has contracted with Foxconn to begin producing a 10" Kindle Tablet. Amazon had wanted Foxconn to produce their 7" Kindle Fire, but Foxconn declined because they were too busy with Apple's iPad. Foxconn already produces Kindle eReaders for Amazon, and apparently they are now ready to go full steam ahead on the 10" Kindle tablet.

The article indicated that the 10" tablet would be ready before the holidays, but I find this very hard to believe. The 7" version isn't even expected to ship for almost a month.

Anyway, I hadn't seen this posted here, and Digitimes is fairly well respected. Personally, I'm holding out for the 10" device, so the sooner it's available the better.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote