View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrahan View Post
Much more complete than the first version—well done! There is a lot of information in those 24 pages considering all the screenshots you included (very helpful to have visual guide for those not familiar with the software).

Nice work, looking forward to the next version.

And by the way, another short guide I used that I found very helpful is here: http://thinkubator.ccsp.sfu.ca/wikis/epubguide/ToC (wiki format—also available in ePub and PDF). Maybe it can inspire you for new sections.
Thanks! I will be uploading the next version in short.
I'll have a look at the guide you mention.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote