View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 09:50 PM   #13
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Well, after removing the link to their 13.3" campaign on Indiegogo from their website when they started their 6.8" campaign on Kickstarter, the Indiegogo link is back and the Kickstarter link is gone.

They have officially thrown in the towel on their Kickstarter campaign:

Quote:
Greetings everyone. I would like to thank everyone for their support so far of the Good e-Reader 6.8. This is our first Kickstarter campaign and we noticed that one of the downsides is that we only have an extreamly short duration in which we could raise capital for our e-reader. We have decided that we will add the 6.8 to our Indiegogo page and sell it alongside our 13.3 inch e-reader.

We want to provide our customers with ample time to commit themselves to our e-reader and we have been using the Indiegogo platform for over a year and things are going great.

When our Kickstarter project ends, nobody will be charged and I encourage you to visit our Indiegogo website and back the 6.8 e-Reader.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1883204
Interestingly, at the end of one of their most recent YouTube videos, they claim that, "They're shipping right away so place your orders today." Despite the fact that there are backers of the 13.3" device on their Indiegogo page asking for a refund because they have been waiting for months for their device to ship, and despite the fact that, on the very same page, they write that the 6.8" device will not ship until October.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnUfg2BdDTY

I wonder how long it will be before there is another flurry of deletion of comments on their Indiegogo page...
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote