View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 12:29 PM   #7
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Well, it never occurred to me though look for magazines in KU. So this is immediately useful to me in terms of knowledge about the value of my KU subscription.

The truth is, it's a pretty small subset of the KU titles, heavy KU users like me are unlikely to drop KU to use Prime reading. It's a nice, ongoing free sample though, but that's all it is.

Prime is turning into a nice overview of the things Amazon does. Even if it duplicates a service you already have, the other things rather make up for it!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote