View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 08:33 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Thanks to the plugboard and composite fields, I can now use Calibre for my WinCE/Mobile (Mobipocket) devices.

The filename is made up as;

{author_sort}/{series}/{title} - v{#version:0>2s}

{title} consists of series and index, because the Sony isn't supported by the plugboard. It's not a big deal, as you want the series info with the title anyway, otherwise, ordering by title simply doesn't make any sense.

My plugboard is more interresting:

{#author_title_sort}{#raw:test( - [raw],)} - {title}

is plugged into the title field for PRC and MOBI files.

{#author_title_sort} is a field that looks a bit like {author_sort}, except I don't want the entire first name. Especially on my PDA, where the screenwidth is not too wide, the full name would take too much room.

"Andersen, Hans Christian - Fairy Tales"
vs
"Andersen, H.C. - Fairy Tales"

The {#raw} means I've not checked the book yet and I won't have it in PDF format.

I am working on a save template for my BBMini: it uses these composite fields:

{#folder_name} is a composite field: {#folder_a_t:lookup(#folder_a_t,#u_z)}
{#folder_a_t} is a composite field: {#folder_a_j:lookup(#folder_a_j,#folder_k_t)}
{#folder_k_t} is a composite field: {#k_o:lookup(#k_o,#p_t)}
{#folder_a_j} is a composite field: {#a_e:lookup(#a_e,#f_j)}
{#u_z} is a composite field: {#first_letter:contains([U-Z],[U - Z],)}
{#p_t} is a composite field: {#first_letter:contains([P-T],[P - T],)}
{#k_o} is a compositie field: {#first_letter:contains([K-O],[K - O],)}
{#f_j} is a compositie field: {#first_letter:contains([F-J],[F - J],)}
{#a_e} is a compositie field: {#first_letter:contains([A-E],[A - E],)}
{#first_letter} is a compositie field: {author_sort:.1}

I tried to add them into one, but it gave me an error
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote