View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 03:06 PM   #12
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
One added note - because the plug is larger than that of a ribbon cable, it may be impossible to plug this device into a hard drive that is installed in an old computer. I had that problem when I wanted to copy data from a drive on an old (non working) computer to put onto a new computer. The drive seemed almost impossible to remove so I tried to plug into it while it was still mounted in the old computer. What I succeeded in doing was to break or bend some of the hard drives plug pins. As a consequence, I was not able to extract anything from that drive.

However it works great for an unmounted drive.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote