View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #143
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Thanks, everybody. And a special thanks to ApK for taking time to read and give feedback on the draft.

I'm thinking the final length will fall at about 14,000 words, with room in the milieu for a novel or two down the road. (Like I don't have enough projects already. Pooh.) Figure I'll send it over to Sheila at Asimov's once it's done. I've never asked her whether she likes military fiction, but come on... who can resist zero-gee combat scenes?
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote