View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 02:52 AM   #35
sartori
Connoisseur
sartori began at the beginning.

Sample LRS file for Dropcaps.

I know most people are using BookDesigner for creating their lrfs. But for those who delve more into the lrs file by hand I have attached a sample file that shows how to use graphics as dropcaps.

Someone asked on a thread a while ago on how to do this and I finally got round to working something up. (Unfortunately I can't find the original thread so I figure this is a good place for it).

I've tried to keep the lrs file tidy with indenting - if anyone knows the format for adding comments to an lrs file, please let me know.

The file contains the lrs file, the images used and the final lrf file. The lrs file should compile fine using lrs2lrf.

Sartori
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample1.zip (150.8 KB, 1180 views)
File Type: lrf Sample1.lrf (126.2 KB, 1177 views)
sartori is offline   Reply With Quote