View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #6
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
This is really interesting, but I don't see anything on their website (which admittedly I read through very quickly) about the comfort of reading this type of screen. The main reason I purchased an eInk device was because it isn't backlit and I can read it for a few hours without everything going swimmy. Low power consumption and outdoor readability are value added.
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote