View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 04:38 PM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I mostly read with my H2O because I like the way it look. It's very easy on the eyes and the size is very nice. I can comfortably have the font sizes I want/need. If my eyes start to get tired enough, I can up the font size so it;s easier to see. Also, with my H2O, the battery life is much better than my phone.

I do read on my phone when I am out and about and don't have my H2O with me. My phone is not bad to read with.

Make certain you have a case on that, Jon, even if you're reading in the shower and also making a salad at the same time. *

* = Seinfeld.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote