View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #11
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Hey don't take anything I posted as negative. It wasn't intended that way. More of just a play on words, having a little fun. I probably didn't convey the humor that I intended properly.
Don't worry, I didn't read anything into it. And I didn't mean to sound defensive in my last post, although reading it now I can see it can be interpreted that way. Sadly, written communication can lead to misunderstandings.

Point being, I'm aware of Sigil's limitations, and I'm the one that's the most pissed off my them. The reason for that is because I know how to fix/implement all of it, it's just that time is such a precious commodity to a grad student. I also feel like crap when I experience some of the shortcomings personally, and then realize that several thousand of Sigil's users are also feeling the same. It makes me want to drop everything so I can work on it, but alas, we all have responsibilities that take precedence over things we would rather be doing.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote