View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
Allucard
Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
This is a really OLD thread.
But the same answer might apply: Enable the device driver in Preferences: Plugins: Output drivers:
All the plugin drivers are enabled by default, every one of them. Windows detects the kindle just fine.

An important note however, when i start windows it will work but when i eject the kindle and try to reconnect, it just doesn't detect it anymore. Note i can still browse file in windows explorer. Windows 7 64bits here too.

I'm downgrading Calibre versions until i find one that works. Oh and I will never EVER again buy an Amazon product.
Allucard is offline   Reply With Quote