View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #6
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
sounds like i should just stick with the sony.... i looked at the 350 briefly (tiny--i like that) but really think taking notes with a stylus has its own benefits...

hmmm... guess i'm going to get a lesson on bending new rules here--and i had just figured sooo much out.

the more i look and read, the more fascinating this is--kinda like getting stuck in powell's bookstore and getting honestly, deliriously lost....

ok... thank you all....
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote