View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 07:32 AM   #2613
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Finished up The Rose and the Thorn, a good book and a good reader. The gaps between chapters is a bit longer than most audiobooks. As I usually do, when there is only 15 minutes or so left in the book when I get out of the car, I finish it up inside.

I haven't decided which book to go to next. I might go with Closer to Home, one of Mercedes Lackey's books just as a change of pace.

Last edited by pwalker8; 08-04-2019 at 07:38 AM.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote