View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 04:56 AM   #13
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Sweet. This works perfect. Just finished a backup about 68GB on my test system.

Question, do you need to modify --import-calibre-data as well? I've trouble to run this via cmd on my test system. There seems to be the same behavior for passing a backup directory.

Spoiler:
Code:
C:\Users\Armin\Documents\Calibre\Calibre-Debug>calibre-debug --import-calibre-data
Enter path to folder containing previously exported data: c:\Users\Armin\Documents\Calibre\Calibre-Debug\backup
 is not a folderocuments\Calibre\Calibre-Debug\backup
C:\Users\Armin\Documents\Calibre\Calibre-Debug>

It would be nice having the scripting similar to the exporter
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote